Glazed chicken drumsticks
This is an easy and tasty chicken recipe. Cook the glazed chicken drumsticks in the oven or barbecue.
What you need
12 chicken drumsticks
2 tablespoons brown sauce
2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon clear honey
2 teaspoons French mustard
salt and pepper to taste
How it is done
- In a glass container mix tomato ketchup, brown sauce, soy sauce, honey and French mustard. Season with salt and pepper if necessary.
- Cut the skin on each chicken drumstick 3-4 times.
- Coat the chicken in the ketchup and brown sauce mixture.
- Heat oven to 180-190º C.
- Arrange glazed chicken drumsticks on a rack in an oven pan.
- Place the pan in the oven and cook until the meat is done and juices run clear, about 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven when ready and serve.
If there is room in the oven, roast some potato wedges at the same time. Potato can be par-boiled or partially cooked in the microwave before roasting to ensure it will be ready at the same time than the chicken.
Alternatively, serve with salad and rice for a light week day dinner.